Easy, Accurate and Sensitive
Qubit® Assay Kits provide concentrated assay reagent, dilution buffer, and prediluted standards. Simply dilute the reagent using the buffer provided, add your sample (any volume between 1 μL and 20 μL is acceptable), and read the concentration using the Qubit® 2.0 Fluorometer. The assay is performed at room temperature, and the signal is stable for 3 hours.
Qubit® Assay Kits Selection Guide
|Qubit® Assay Kit||Assay Range||Sample Starting Concentration||100 Samples*||500 Samples* |
|dsDNA HS Assay ||0.2–100 ng ||10 pg/µL–100 ng/µL||Q32851||Q32854|
|dsDNA BR Assay ||2–1000 ng||100 pg/µL–1 ug/µL||Q32850||Q32853|
|ssDNA Assay ||1–200 ng ||50 pg/µL– 200 ng/µL||Q10212||NA|
|RNA Assay ||5–100 ng ||250 pg/µL – 100 ng/µL||Q32852||Q32855|
|RNA BR Assay ||20–1000 ng ||1 ng/µL–1 µg/µL||Q10210||Q10211|
|Protein Assay ||0.25–5 µg ||12.5 µg/mL–5 mg/mL||Q33211||Q33212|
* Based on an assay volume of 200 μL. NA = Not Available.
Qubit® Assay Kits Data
Basic Qubit® Fluorometric Quantitation Protocol
a. Use 200 µL of buffer for every sample.
b. Use 1 µL of dye for every sample.
c. Mix by vortexing.
2. Aliquot 190 µL of Working Solution into two assay tubes for standards (three for the protein assay).
3. Add 10 µL of each Standard to an assay tube and mix by vortexing.
4. Aliquot 180–199 µL of Working Solution into assay tubes for samples.
a. The assays tolerate 1–20 µL of sample per tube.
b. The final volume in each tube after adding sample should be 200 µL.
5. Add 1–20 µL of each sample to an assay tube and mix by vortexing.
6. Incubate 2 minutes (15 minutes for the protein assay).
7. Read the results in the Qubit® 2.0 Fluorometer.
- Download the Qubit® 2.0 Quick Reference Card
- Learn More about the Qubit® 2.0 Fluorometer