Dynabeads® Products & Technology
Expand your capabilities. Reduce variability and get truly reliable and reproducible lab results on which to build your studies, diagnostic assays and therapeutic protocols.
Select your area for in-depth information:
Product Categories (Online Product Catalog)
Go directly to the Online Catalog for these areas:
Dynabeads® Technology for Magnetic Bead Separation
Magnetic particles (Figure 1) from alternative suppliers often have a random size range and surface area that could compromise the reproducibility of your results.
Characteristics of Dynabeads®
- Dynabeads® separation is gentle and based on liquid-phase kinetics. No columns or centrifugations are necessary
- Dynabeads® are superparamagnetic particles, meaning that they exhibit magnetic properties when placed in a magnetic field with no residual magnetism once removed from the magnetic field
- True uniformity (CV<3%) of size, shape and surface area provides optimal accessibility and reaction kinetics, for rapid and efficient binding
- Unique batch-to-batch reproducibility (typically within 5%) secures reproducible, quality results
- Spherical shape and defined surface chemistry minimize chemical agglutination and non-specific binding
- The polymer shell on each bead protects your target from toxic exposure to iron
- Bioreactive molecules can be adsorbed or coupled to their surface, and used to separate biological materials (cells, proteins, nucleic acids etc).
Exosome Specific Products