Related Product Information
Protein A Agarose binds specifically to the Fc region of IgG molecules. As a result of this property, Protein A Agarose has been used to accomplish the following:
- Purification of IgG (1,2)
- Fractionation of IgG fragments (2)
- Fractionation of cells (3)
- Isolation of antigen-antibody complex (4)
Protein A Agarose is supplied as a suspension in buffer containing 0.02 M sodium phosphate, (pH 7.2), 0.15 M sodium chloride, 0.02% (w/v) merthiolate.
For research use only. Not intended for any animal or human therapeutic or diagnostic use.
The Certificate of Analysis provides detailed quality control information for each product. Certificates of Analysis are available on our website at www.invitrogen.com/support.
- Hjelm, H., Hjelm, K., and Sjoquist, J. (1972) FEBS Lett. 28, 73.
- Goding, J.W. (1978) J. Immunol. Meth. 20, 241.
- Ghetie, V., Mota, G., and Sjoquist, J. (1978) J. Immunol. Meth. 21, 133.
- Bauer, K., Bayer, P.M., Deutsch, E., and Gabl, F. (1980) Clin. Chem. 26, 297.