How much time and effort would you save if one label worked for multiple detection methods? With TC-FlAsH™ TC-ReAsH™ tetracysteine (TC) reagents, you don't have to wonder anymore.
Articles in NEW TECHNOLOGIES describe our latest products, including Click-iT™ EdU cell proliferation assays for multiple platforms, new PLA1- and PLA2-specific substrates, and more.
Articles in PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS give you in-depth product information, including new data describing the use of quantum dots as replacements for tandem dyes in flow cytometry; quantitating site-specific protein phosphorylation using phosphoELISA™ assays; an overview of fluorescent calcium indicators for in vivo imaging of neuronal networks; and others.
And check out our DEPARTMENTS for the latest web tools and published papers, a first look at our newest products, articles written by our readers, and much more.
Download the entire BioProbes 54 publication (PDF, 2.69MB) or the individual sections below.
Table of Contents
- See your protein, your way
- Accurate cell proliferation data with Click-iT™ EdU
- New PLA1- and PLA2-specific substrates
- Efficient excitation using violet and UV lasers
- Antibodies against proteins in the oxidative phosphorylation system/a>
- Antibody bead-based assays for the Luminex® xMAP® platform
- Quantitate site-specific protein phosphorylation using phosphoELISA™ assays
- Images from deep within the nervous system
- An enigma of glycobiology
- The use of Qdot® nanocrystals in flow cytometry
- Ian Dimmick, Flow Cytometry Core Facility Manager, North East England Stem Cell Institute, Bioscience Centre, International Centre for Life, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Great Britain
- New web tools and resources to further your research
- Highlighting our newest products and technologies
- How researchers are using Invitrogen™ cellular analysis reagents
- Subscribe today.