|(March 2006) |
This issue introduces more than 75 new products for applications in nanotechnology, flow cytometry, imaging analysis, and neuroscience.
Download the entire BioProbes 50 publication (PDF, 1.45MB) or the individual sections below.
Table of Contents
By bringing Quantum Dot Corporation into its Molecular Probes labeling and detection group, Invitrogen demonstrates its commitment to this exciting fluorescence nanotechnology.
With the addition of nanocrystal technologies from Quantum Dot Corporation, antibody products from Caltag Laboratories and BioSource, targeted cell separations from Dynal, and fluorescence-based assays from Molecular Probes, Invitrogen flow cytometry offers more choice and innovation than ever before.
In this issue:
- TC-FlAsH and TC-ReAsH expression tag–based fluorescence detection technology
- Alexa Fluor 555 and Alexa Fluor 680 conjugates to replace Cy3 and Cy5.5 labels
- Myeloperoxidase (MPO) assay kits for cardiovascular research
- Amplex Red/UltraRed stop reagent
- EnzChek substrates for cellulase, lipase, and epoxide hydrolase
- EnzChek Peptidase/Protease Assay Kit
- CyQUANT NF Cell Proliferation Assay Kits
- FISH Tag DNA and FISH Tag RNA Kits
- BacLight RedoxSensor CTC Vitality Kit
- CountBright absolute counting beads
This overview lists our diverse selection of probes for neuroscience applications, placing novel technologies side by side with their conventional counterparts to help you find the best match for your experiments.
- Subscribe today.