NCode™ Protocols for miRNA Profiling
|Refer to the following standard and supplemental protocols for step-by-step instructions on miRNA profiling. If you have questions about a protocol, please contact Invitrogen Technical Support to have a representative guide you through the procedure.|
- Generating amplified senseRNA from small starting quantities of miRNA. See NCode™ miRNA Amplification System Instruction Manual.
- Generating labeled miRNA molecules for hybridization. See NCode™ Rapid miRNA Labeling System Instruction Manual.
- Using epoxide-coated glass slides printed with NCode™ miRNA probes. See NCode™ Multi-Species miRNA Microarray Kit V2 User Manual or the NCode™ Human miRNA Microarray V3 User Manual.
- Resuspending NCode miRNA microarray probes. See NCode™ Multi-Species miRNA Microarray Probe Set V2 User Manual.
- Diluting and using NCode miRNA microarray controls. See NCode™ Multi-Species miRNA Microarray Control V2 User Manual or the NCode™ Human miRNA Microarray Control V3 User Manual.
- Polyadenylation and reverse transcription of miRNAs for use in two-step quantitative RT-PCR. See NCode™ miRNA First-Strand cDNA Synthesis and qRT-PCR Kits User Manual.
Refer to the following protocols for use of the NCode™ products.
- Total RNA isolation from formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) samples for use with the NCode™ Rapid miRNA Labeling System
- Hybridization procedure for NCode™ miRNA Arrays using the MAUI Hybridization System
- Using the NCode™ Rapid miRNA Labeling System with Agilent miRNA arrays
- Using Agilent Technologies Feature Extraction 9.5 Software with the NCode™ Human miRNA Microarray V3
- Using Agilent Technologies Feature Extraction 9.5 Software with the NCode™ MultiSpecies miRNA Microarray V2