NCode™ Profiler Data Analysis Software for microRNA Profiling
Figure 1. Experimental Design Module in NCode™ Profiler Software
Using NCode™ Profiler software, you can expect
- Simplified experimental design steps
- Confidence when interpreting results using proven statistical analysis using dye swap or loop design normalization models
- Enhanced rankings of miRNA markers for selected tissues
- Easy export of normalized data to visualization software for clustering (tree) and heat map analysis.
- Software version: 2.0
- Last software release date: September 20, 2007
- Cost: Freeware
- License: See End User License Agreement (EULA)
- System requirements:
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or Vista
- CPU with 800 MHz of faster
- 256 MB of RAM
- At least 10 MB for storing result files
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Redistributable Package - free software available from Microsoft
- Microsoft Excel (recommended) for viewing results. Output files are tab delimited and can be viewed using statistical or spreadsheet software.
- Cluster and TreeView (recommended) for analyzing and visualizing the results of complex microarray experiments. Available for download at http://rana.lbl.gov/EisenSoftware.htm. Please note the licensing agreement particularly the differences between academic/non-profit users and commercial users.