STEMPRO® hESC SFM - Human Embryonic Stem Cell Culture Medium
STEMPRO® hESC SFM – a fully-defined, serum- and feeder-free medium (SFM) specially formulated for the growth and expansion of human embryonic stem cells (hESCs)
Serum- and Feeder-Free Medium
- Enables superior expansion of hESCs
- Maintains pluripotency and normal morphology / karyotype of hESCs
- Maintains differentiation capability of hESCs
- Provides gene expression profiles comparable to classical media
- Each lot is performance qualified using PCR
- No or little adaptation required from feeder cultures
- Eliminates variability associated with feeder-dependent cultures.
|SSEA4 staining of hESCs grown in STEMPRO® hESC SFM||Tra-1-81 staining of hESCs grown in STEMPRO® hESC SFM||BG02 cells grown in STEMPRO® hESC SFM||BG02 cells grown in STEMPRO® hESC SFM|
STEMPRO®hESC SFM has been extensively tested and proven to maintain pluripotency in a growing list of hESC lines including:
Geltrex™ - Matrix for hESC culture
Try a Free Sample of Geltrex™ Now!
- ESC Product Overview Sheet
- Stem Cell Central