Neural Stem Cell Lines
Gibco® Human Neural Stem Cells (H9-Derived)
- Consistent high purity cells with normal human karyotype
- Can differentiate into neurons, oligodendrocytes and astrocytes with validated protocols
- Kit version contains StemPro® NSC SFM media for consistent proliferation in adherent cell culture
Gibco® Rat Fetal Neural Stem Cells
- Can be expanded as adherent or neurosphere suspension cell cultures
- During expansion more than 75% of NSCs retain undifferentiated phenotype
- Supports differentiation into neurons, astrocytes and oligodendrocytes
Gibco® Rat Primary Cortical Astrocytes
- Superior cell viability to competitors—greater than 70% post-thaw viability.
- Cryopreserved at the end of first passage—can be further expanded for at least 2 additional passages.
- High cell purity- More than 90% of the cells remain positive for astrocyte specific marker glial fibrillary acid protein (GFAP).
Gibco® Rat Glial Precursor Cells (rGPCs)
- Upon proliferation in GPC recovery media (StemPro® NSC SFM and PDGF-AA), more than 80% of GPCs maintain their undifferentiated phenotype
- Supports differentiation into oligodendrocytes and astrocytes
- More than 2-fold increase in cells upon recovery