Data Analysis for Fragment Analysis
After the electrophoresis of fragment analysis data is over, analysis software , such as GeneMapper® Software, Peak Scanner Software or 3500 Series Data Collection Software can perform the primary analysis: a sizing curve is created based on the known size standard fragments, and based on this the unknown fragment sizes are determined. For further analysis, secondary data analysis tools such as GeneMapper Software should be used.
Peak Scanner Software:
Gene Mapper Software:
GeneMapper is a flexible genotyping software package that provides DNA sizing and quality allele calls for all Applied Biosystems electrophoresis-based genotyping systems.
- Security and audit features to help users meet 21 CFR Part 11 requirements
- Report Manager tools for customized report generation
- Definition of a linearity range in the analysis methods
- Multiuser, client-server deployment
- Ability to record and reapply the Size Standard Normalization factor calculated in 3500 Series Data Collection
- Analysis of six-dye data from the Applied Biosystems® 3500 and 3500xL Series systems
- Remote auto-analysis and command line operation
- Process Quality Values (PQVs) for automated evaluation
- Customization of the project auto-saving frequency
- Perform analysis of many applications including amplified fragment length polymorphism (AFLP), loss of heterozygosity (LOH), microsatellite, and SNP genotyping