- Gentle, rapid and simple single-tube manipulations
- Convenient and versatile technology, offering flexible experimental design
- Efficient protocol-no columns or centrifugation steps eliminate losses
- Low non-specific binding of proteins and absolute reproducibility with monosized magnetic beads
See our new product Co-IP Kit based on Surface Activated Dynabeads M-270 Epoxy
Figure 1. Antibodies or other ligands can be coupled onto the beads for affinity protein capture.
A Wide Range of Products - Flexibility for Your Research
Surface-activated Dynabeads® are available in different sizes, with a hydrophobic or hydrophilic nature, and with a variety of surface chemistries (see Table 1 below). To obtain the best possible results it is important to choose a size and surface of the Dynabeads® suited for your application. The choice will depend on the nature of the ligand. In most applications several Dynabeads® products can be used.
Table 1 - Choose the right surface-activated Dynabeads® for your application
|Ligand||Target|| Dynabeads® Tosyl- |
| Dynabeads® |
|Dynabeads® Amine||Dynabeads® Epoxy||Dynabeads® Subcellular|
|Antibody||Low MW antigen1 or peptide|
|Protein or antibody|
|Protein complex |
|Antibody Fragment||Phage1 or antibody|
|Protein||Phage or carbohydrate|
|Peptide||Phage1 or antibody|
|Low MV antigen||Antibody|
|Nucleic acids, oligonucleotide, aptamer, PNA||Nucleic acid binding proteins1||4|
|DNA1, RNA1 or PCR amplicons1||4|
|Enyme||Substrate or target for enzyme degradation|
|Organic chemistry derivatization, including introduction of new functional groups|
- Best product choice for listed ligand and target.
- Alternative choice for listed ligand and target.
- Can be used for listed ligand and target.
1 - Dynabeads® pre-coupled with streptavidin may be the best product choice.
2 - Dynabeads® M-450 Epoxy.
3 - Dynabeads® M-450 are recommended for isolation, stimulation, and expansion of cells.
4 - Dynabeads® Amine is modified with an appropriate bifunctional crosslinker prior to immobilization of oligonucleotides.