Small Molecule Profiling
ProtoArray® Human Protein Microarrays are an excellent method to identify drug and small molecule substrates. Using this application, you can profile your radiolabeled, biotinylated, or fluorescently labeled molecule against 9,000 functional proteins and identify possible targets.
Rapidly Identify Targets of Small Molecules
Collectively, these features make the ProtoArray® Small Molecule Profiling application an ideal drug discovery tool for small molecules without clear modes of action. Researchers using the small molecule profiling application on the ProtoArray® human microarrays have been able to identify drug targets and understand their mechanisms of action [1-3].
The ProtoArray® Small Molecule Profiling application is available either as a custom service or as a product.
- To C et al. (2010) Synthetic Triterpenoids Target the ARP2/3 Complex and Inhibit Branched Actin Polymerization. JBC 285: 27944-27957.
- Conrad A et al. (2010) Proteomic Analysis of Potential Keratan Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate A, and Hyaluronic Acid Molecular Interactions. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 51: 4500-4515.
- Singh J et al. (2008) DcpS as a therapeutic target for spinal muscular atrophy. ACS Chem Biol 3: 711–722.
- Pre-service Consultation — Receive a consultation session with our experienced service scientists to optimize your experimental design
- Post-service Comprehensive Report — A complete report detailing the profiling experiment and results will be delivered to you in approximately 4–6 weeks
- Technical Support — Our responsive support and dedicated staff will be available to you through the completion of your project
Learn More About our Small Molecule Profiling Service with ProtoArray® v5.0.