Protein-Protein Interaction Profiling
ProtoArray® Human Protein Microarrays enable researchers to map of protein–protein interactions important in biochemical pathways. ProtoArray® Human Protein Microarrays with Alexa Fluor® detection technologies are optimized to quickly identify novel protein-protein interactions.
Identify Protein-Protein Interactions in as Little as a Day
The breadth of content offered by ProtoArray® microarray makes it an ideal proteomics platform for discovery researchers who are attempting to uncover new connections that may be difficult to identify using other technologies. Researchers studying a variety of proteins have demonstrated validation of protein profiling results on the ProtoArray® protein array with other in vivo and in vitro assays [1–3].
The ProtoArray® Protein-Protein Interaction Profiling application is available either as a custom service or as a product.
- Al-Mulla F et al (2011) Raf Kinase Inhibitor Protein RKIP Enhances Signaling by Glycogen Synthase Kinase-3 β. Cancer Res 71: 1334–1343.
- Fenner BJ et al. (2010) Expanding the Substantial Interactome of NEMO Using Protein Microarrays. PLoS One 5: e8799.
- Tong Y et al. (2008) Pituitary tumor transforming gene 1 regulates Aurora kinase A activity. Oncogene 27: 6385–6395.
- Pre-service Consultation — Receive a consultation session with our experienced service scientists to optimize your experimental design
- Post-service Comprehensive Report — A complete report detailing the profiling experiment and results will be delivered to you in approximately 4 weeks
- Technical Support — Our responsive support and dedicated staff will be available to you through the completion of your project
Learn More About our Protein-Protein Interaction Profiling Service with ProtoArray® v5.0.
Other ProtoArray® Applications