SNP Genotyping With Real-Time PCR
SNP Genotyping Using 48-, 96-, and 384-Well Real-Time PCR Instruments
TaqMan® SNP Genotyping Assays use TaqMan® 5´ nuclease assay chemistry for amplifying and detecting specific SNP alleles in purified genomic DNA samples. Each assay allows researchers to genotype individuals for a specific SNP.
- World’s largest collection of single-tube, ready-to-use SNP assays available
- Robust custom assay design pipeline enables highly accurate, reproducible and reliable results
- Easy ordering and a simple workflow enable quick results
- Suggested panels to get you started quickly for many applications
- Superior Applied Biosystems® real-time PCR systems available to meet all throughput needs and budgets for processing and analyzing <1,000 samples a day
Experimental Workflow for SNP Genotyping
Life Technologies offers a variety of kits for the isolation and analysis of miRNA and other small RNAs, each is ideal for use in miRNA analysis because they enable quantitative recovery of small RNA (<200 nt) and maintenance of representative amounts of small RNA (eliminating experimental bias).
- TaqMan® Genotyping Assays
- Custom TaqMan® Genotyping Assays
- TaqMan® Drug Metabolism Genotyping Assays
- SNPbrowser™ Software v3.5
- Mouse SNPbrowser™ Software v1.0
- Mouse SNPbrowser™ Software: SNP Selection for Genetic Mapping and Genetic Monitoring in Laboratory Mice Strains
For research use only. Not intended for any animal or human therapeutic or diagnostic use.