SNP Genotyping Using the OpenArray® Real-Time PCR Platform
TaqMan® OpenArray® technology enables you to achieve the highest sample throughput for mid-density genotyping. In a single day, 24 TaqMan® OpenArray® Genotyping Plates can be run on the OpenArray® Real-Time PCR Platform to generate data for >70,000 genotypes.
SNP Genotyping Using the OpenArray® Real-Time PCR Platform Expression Workflow
Isolate and purify total RNA.
MagMAX™ DNA Multi-Sample Kits
Publications & Literature
Quick Reference Card
- High-throughput red blood cell antigen genotyping using a nanofluidic real-time polymerase chain reaction platform
- A low-cost, high-throughput, automated single nucleotide polymorphism assay for forensic human DNA applications
- A nanoliter fluidic platform for large-scale single nucleotide polymorphism genotyping
- Multiple Independent Genetic Factors at NOS1AP Modulate the QT Interval in a Multi-Ethnic Population
- TCF7L2, dietary carbohydrate, and risk of type 2 diabetes in US women
- A genome-wide association study identifies novel alleles associated with hair color and skin pigmentation
- The common obesity variant near MC4R gene is associated with higher intakes of total energy and dietary fat, weight change and diabetes risk in women
- Interleukin and interleukin receptor gene polymorphisms and susceptibility to melanoma