Drug Metabolism Enzyme (DME) Genotyping with Real-Time PCR
TaqMan® Drug Metabolism Genotyping Assays offer the broadest menu of drug metabolism enzyme (DME) targets on the market, offering 2,700 unique assays that detect polymorphisms in 221 genes for high-value DMEs and associated transporter targets. The products use 5´ nuclease assay chemistry for amplifying and detecting specific SNP alleles, multinucleotide polymorphisms (MNPs) and insertion/deletions (InDels).
Experimental Workflow: Find the Products You Need for Every Step
Isolate and purify genomic DNA.
Products for Step 1: Prepare Sample
BloodPrep® DNA Chemistry for Cultured Cells and Blood
Manuals & Protocols
- Protocol: TaqMan® Drug Metabolism Genotyping Assays
- Reference Guide: TaqMan® Drug Metabolism Genotyping Assays
- Quick Reference Card: TaqMan® Genotyping Master Mix
- HapMap SNPs "Tag" Functional Variants in Drug Metabolizing Enzyme Genes
- Annotation of Genetic Polymorphisms in Drug-Metabolizing Enzymes
- Detecting Polymorphisms in Drug Metabolism Genes Uncovers More Than Genotypes
Regulatory Status: For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.