Copy Number Variation (CNV) with Real-Time PCR
Human and mouse TaqMan® Copy Number Reference Assays are also available.
Experimental Workflow: Find the Products You Need for Every Step
- Determining the Copy Number of Genes Using Real-Time Quantitative PCR
- Selecting SNPs for Genetic Association Studies Based on the Genome-wide Patterns of Linkage Disequilibrium Inferred from the HapMap Project Data
Background References (Web)
- Copy Number Variants and Common Disorders: Filling the Gaps and Exploring Complexity in Genome-Wide Association Studies PLoS Genet 2007; 3(10): e190. doi:10.1371/journal.pgen.0030190 Authors: Estivill X., et. al.
- Detection of large-scale variation in the human genome Nature Genetics 2004; 36, 949 - 951 Authors: A John Iafrate, et. al.
- Large-Scale Copy Number Polymorphism in the Human Genome Science 23 July 2004: Vol. 305. no. 5683, pp. 525 - 528 Authors: Jonathan Sebat, et. al.
- Global variation in copy number in the human genome Nature 444, 444-454 (23 November 2006) Authors: Richard Redon, et. al.
- Differential quantification of CYP2D6 gene copy number by four quantitative real-time PCR assays Pharmacogenetics and Genomics 2010, 20:451-454. Authors: Anuradha Ramamoorthy, et al.
- Recurrent microdeletions at 15q11.2 and 16p13.11 predispose to idiopathic generalized epilepsies Brain. 2010; 133:23-32; doi:10.1093/brain/awp262 Authors: De Kovel, C. G., et. al.
- Copy Number Variants of GSTM1 and GSTT1 in relation to lung cancer risk in a prospective cohort study. Ann Epidemiol. 2009; 19(8):546-52 Authors: Lam, T.K., et. al.
- Sample degradation leads to false-positive copy number variation calls in multiplex real-time polymerase chain reaction assays Analytical Biochemistry. 2009 Mar 15;386(2):288-90. Authors: Cukier H.N., et. al.
- Origins and functional impact of copy number variation in the human genome Nature advance online publication 7 October 2009 | doi:10.1038/nature08516; Received 14 August 2009; Accepted 21 September 2009; Published online 7 October 2009 Authors: Conrad D.F., et. al.
- A recurrent 15q13.3 microdeletion syndrome associated with mental retardation and seizures Nature Genetics. 2008 Mar;40(3):322-8. Authors: Sharp A.J., et. al.
- Recurrent rearrangements of chromosome 1q21.1 and variable pediatric phenotypes The New England Journal of Medicine. 2008 Oct 16;359(16):1685-99. Authors: Mefford H.C., et. al.
For research use only. Not intended for any animal or human therapeutic or diagnostic use.