TaqMan® Gene Expression Using the QuantStudio™ 12K Flex Real-Time PCR System with OpenArray® Block
The QuantStudio™ 12K Flex Real-Time PCR System helps streamline targeted discovery and validation, pathogen detection, and biomarker identification and screening, at a scale previously unattainable. Achieve the highest sample throughput for mid-density gene expression analysis - in a single day, one user can generate >42,000 gene expression data points without the use of robotics.
TaqMan® OpenArray® Gene Expression Workflow on QuantStudio™ 12K Flex System:
Isolate and purify total RNA.
MagMAX™ DNA Multi-Sample Kits
Publications & Literature
- High throughput, nanoliter quantitative PCR Publications: Drug Discovery Today, 2006
Authors: Brenan, et al.
- Nanoliter high throughput quantitative PCR Publication: Nucleic Acids Research, 2006
Authors: Morrison, et al.
- Advances in molecular phytodiagnostics – new solutions for old problems Publication: European Journal of Plant Pathology (2006) 116:1–19
Authors: Mumford, et al.
- High-Throughput Functional Genomic Methods to Analyze the Effects of Dietary Lipids Publication: Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, 2006
Authors: Puskás, et al.
- Quantitative multiplex detection of plant pathogens using a novel ligation probe-based system coupled with universal, high-throughput real-time PCR on OpenArrays™. Publication: BMC Genomics 2007, 8:276
Authors: van Doorn, et al.
- Development and Experimental Validation of a Predictive Threshold Cycle Equation for Quantification of Virulence and Marker Genes by High-Throughput Nanoliter-Volume PCR on the OpenArray Platform Publication: Applied and Enviromental Microbiology, June 2008, p. 3831–3838
Authors: Stedtfeld, et al.
- Toxicogenomics screening of small molecules using high-density, nanocapillary real-time PCR Publication: International Journal of Molecular Medicine, 2009
Authors: Vass, et al.
- Nanoliter high-throughput RT-qPCR: a statistical analysis and assessment Publication: BioTechniques 2009
Authors: Dixon, et al.
- Comparison of Breast Cancer to Healthy Control Tissue Discovers Novel Markers with Potential for Prognosis and Early Detection Publication: PLoS ONE, 2010, 5(2)
Authors: Schummer M, et al.
- Accurate quantification of microorganisms in PCR-inhibiting environmental DNA extracts using a novel Internal Amplification Control approach on Biotrove OpenArrays™ Publication: Appl Environ Microbiol., 2009
Authors: Van Doorn, R., et al.
- Nanoliter high-throughput PCR for DNA and RNA profiling Publication: Methods Mol Bio. 496:161–74
Authors: c. Brenan, C. J., et al.
- Multiple genetic variants in telomere pathway genes and breast cancer risk. Publication: Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2010 January ; 19(1): 219–228.
Authors: Jing Shen, et al.
- Genome-Wide Association Study Using Extreme Truncate Selection Identifies Novel Genes Affecting Bone Mineral Density and Fracture Risk. Publication: PLoS. 2011 April; 7(4).
Authors: Emma L. Duncan, et al.
- Fine Mapping of Genetic Variants in BIN1, CLU, CR1 and PICALM for Association with Cerebrospinal Fluid Biomarkers for Alzheimer’s Disease. Publication: PLoS. 2011 February; 6(2).
Authors: John S. K. Kauwe, et al.