Kinase Compatibility & Assay Component Selection Table for the LanthaScreen® Eu Kinase Binding Assay
On this page, you will find:
Assay Set-Up Requirements
The general components required to run the binding assay are:
- a kinase protein - This table lists kinases that are sold by Invitrogen and which have been tested and validated with this assay format.
- a kinase tracer - There are six kinase tracers available which are suitable for over 200 kinase assays. This table lists the Invitrogen recommended tracer for specific kinases, based on our validation experiments.
- a europium-labeled antibody - The assays listed in the table below have been validated with one of our Invitrogen europium antibodies. This table lists the Invitrogen recommended eu-antibody for your kinase of interest.
- an assay buffer - for most LanthaScreen® Eu Kinase Binding Assays, the recommended buffer is 5X Kinase Buffer A, please review the protocol for your kinase for further information.
The kinase binding assay format can also be applied to your target of interest, regardless of the reagent vendor or target. Contact our specialized Technical Support Specialists for more information.
How to Purchase your Assay Components
- Use the table below to identify the components required for your assay and/or view the kinase-specific detailed protocols for your target.
- Use our convenient new online calculator to determine the reagent volumes needed for your assay. Then, add the reagents to your online shopping cart or contact a drug discovery sales rep to place your order.