E-Editor™ 2.0 Software
Analysis of E-PAGE™ gel and E-Gel® results is fast and convenient, for both stained gels and blots, using the Windows®-based E-Editor™ 2.0 software. E-Editor™ 2.0 is user-friendly software that quickly arranges and displays your electrophoresis results. Just capture an image of the gel and use the E-Editor™ 2.02 software to:
Analysis with E-Editor™ 2.0 is Fast and Convenient
E-Editor™ 2.0 software takes the digital image of your E-PAGE™ 96 gel or E-Gel® sample and reconfigures the staggered lanes into a side-by-side format for easy comparison, analysis, and documentation. All lanes, including sample lanes, are grouped and aligned into one image for easy interpretation and comparison.
Moreover, when 384-well assays are performed, the E-Editor™ program allows selection of multiple automated loading patterns and grouping of four different E-PAGE™ 96 gels or eight different E-PAGE™ 48 gels into one integrated image. This enables immediate reference back from the gel or blot lane to the coordinates of the originating plate well to provide quick identification of important results.
E-Editor™ 2.0 software is included with the purchase of E-Gel® or E-PAGE™ 96 gels and related equipment. Download a copy of the E-Editor™ 2.0 software and manual below.
After installation on your computer, just open your image file (.tif, .jpg, or .bmp) in the E-Editor™ 2.0 program, align the lanes, and arrange. Save the reconfigured image, or copy and paste selected lanes into other applications for further analysis.
E- Editor™ Version 2.0 for Windows, for configuring E-Gel® and E-PAGE™ Gel Images: Compatible with Windows 98, NT, 2000 and XP.
E-Gel® 96 Editor Version 1.5 for Macintosh, for configuring E-Gel® 96 Gels: Compatible with OS 8.5 and above (OS X with OS 9 emulation only)
Software License Agreement
By your use of the E-Editor™ or E-Gel® 96 Editor Software, you accept and acknowledge the following terms and conditions:
- Invitrogen Corporation ("Invitrogen") reserves all copyrights in its E-Editor™ or E-Gel® 96 Editor Software.
- E-Editor™ or E-Gel® 96 Editor Software is free to customers who purchase E-Gel® gels, E-PAGE™ gels, and associated apparatus from Invitrogen.
- E-Editor™ or E-Gel® 96 Editor Software will be used only with E-Gel® gels, E-PAGE™ gels, and associated apparatus and will be used only for the internal research use of customers who purchase E-Gel® gels, E-PAGE™ gels and associated apparatus from Invitrogen.
- E-Editor™ or E-Gel® 96 Editor Software will not be copied, transferred or redistributed.
- E-Editor™ or E-Gel® 96 Editor Software or its output will not be used for any COMMERCIAL use (including, but not limited to, selling, renting, leasing, or for use in the provision of a service or other commercial offering).
You agree not to de-compile, disassemble, reverse-engineer, or in any way modify the software or merge it into another program.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITYAND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL INVITROGEN CORPORATION BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IF ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS FOUND TO BE LEGALLY UNENFORCEABLE, THEN THAT PROVISION WILL BE DELETED FROM THIS AGREEMENT, AND THE REMAINDER OF THE AGREEMENT WILL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.