| || ||QuickStart Page |
An easy-to-use console with explanations and links to all the key functions for sequence analysis and data management in version 11.
| || ||Design Primers for: |
- Multiplex PC
- Alignment PCR
| || ||In-Silico Cloning with Clone2SeqTM |
Simplified workflow and graphical interface for rapid cloning of two fragments, with all the power of our renowned graphical map creation and lineage tracking.
| || ||VectorSelectorTM |
Quickly find cloning/expression vectors with selected restriction sites, drug resistance markers, promoters, purification/expression tags, and other key features.
| || ||Gene Synthesis with ReGENeratorTM |
Clone faster, make all the mutations you want. The fastest way to “clone” - build your desired DNA from the ground up with the ReGENeratorTM tool.
| || ||Restriction Analysis |
Get a restriction profile of your DNA based on cutting sites, frequency. Vector NTI Advance® offers the most comprehensive REN analysis scheme than any other softwares.
| || |
Using the intuitive Gateway Cloning Wizard, you can rapidly clone DNA fragments into multiple expression vectors simultaneously.
| || || |
The integrated TOPO® Cloning Wizard greatly facilitates vector construction using the most comprehensive collection of vectors made by Invitrogen.
| || ||Digestion/Ligation Cloning |
Create recombinants from individual fragments that have compatible ends, and modify the ends if they are not compatible. NEW in version 11, this is all done in a graphical manner.
| || |
| || ||Gel Simulation |
- Run digested DNA on Agarose or Acrylamide gels as if you would in the lab
- Get prepared before loading the real stuff
| || ||Multi-Sequence Alignment |
- Fast, accurate alignment by ClustalW algorithm
- Alignment statistics, phylogenetic guide tree, repeat identification
| || ||Contig Assembly |
- Fast, accurate assembly by the CAP3 algorithm
- Flexible ends trimming and vector contamination trimming
- Chromatogram data analysis and editing; consensus creation using Quality Values
| || ||Use BioAnnotator to analyze proteins for: |
- PFAM, ProSite, BLOCKS, Proteolytic Cleavage, Spidey, Sim4
| || ||View Protein Structure in 3-D |
- View protein structures in stereo mode
- Freedom to configure how you want to look at the structure
| || ||BLAST and Entrez Search |
- Query DNA or protein against publicly available databases for sequence similarity
- Search PubMed Entrez for DNA, Proteins, Structures, and Citations
| || ||MegaBase Sequences at your fingertips with GenomBench |
Download, view, analyze, annotate and save local copies of reference genomic DNA sequences (e.g., chromosome) served by several principal Distributed Annotation System (DAS) servers as well as private DAS servers.