3D Publication Trends
- Studying cancer in 3 dimensions: 3-D models foster new insights into tumorigenesis.
- Three-Dimensional Porous Alginate Scaffolds Provide a Conducive Environment for Generation of
Well-Vascularized Embryoid Bodies From Human Embryonic Stem Cells
- Non-viral gene delivery regulated by stiffness of cell adhesion substrates.
- Engineering growing tissues.
- Controlling Degradation of Hydrogels via the Size of Crosslinked Junctions
- DNA delivery from polymer matrices for tissue engineering
- Bone regeneration in a rat cranial defect with delivery of PEI-condensed plasmid DNA encoding forbone morphogenetic protein-4 (BMP-4).
- Controlled growth factor release from synthetic extracellular matrices
- Polymeric system for dual growth factor delivery.
- Enhancing the vascularization of three-dimensional porous alginate scaffolds by incorporating controlled release basic fibroblast growth factor microspheres.
- Engineering cartilage-like tissue using human mesenchymal stem cells and silk protein scaffolds.
Submit your own citations for inclusion on this page. Email Pushkala.Subramanian@invitrogen.com