Flow Cytometry Publications & Literature
Gain insight and find in-depth technical information for your experiments with our collection of flow cytometry application notes and literature. We've compiled an extensive list that includes not only references but flow cytometry articles and flow cytometry-related product brochures.
- Single-Cell Adhesion Tests against Functionalized Microspheres Arrayed on AFM Cantilevers Confirm Heterophilic E- and N-Cadherin Binding. Ounkomol C, Yamada S, Heinrich V (2010) Biophys J 99: L100–L102.
- The Use of Spinning-Disk Confocal Microscopy for the Intravital Analysis of Platelet Dynamics in Response to Systemic and Local Inflammation. Jenne CN, Wong CHY, Petri B, Kubes P (2011) PLoS ONE 6(9): e25109.
- Fibroblasts Expressing the Thyrotropin Receptor Overarch Thyroid and Orbit in Graves’ Disease. Smith TJ, Padovani-Claudio DA, Lu Y, Raychaudhuri N, Fernando R, Atkins S, Gillespie EF, Gianoukakis AG, Miller BS, Gauger PG, Doherty GM, Douglas RS (2011) J Clin Endocrinol Metab 96(12): 3827–3837.
- Functional Innervation of Hepatic iNKT Cells Is Immunosuppressive Following Stroke. Wong CHY, Jenne CN, Lee W-Y, Léger C, Kubes P (2011) Science 334: 101-105.
- A Violet Ratiometric Membrane Probe for the Detection of Apoptosis. William G. Telford (2012) Current Protocols in Cytometry 9.38.1-9.38.12
- Side Population Analysis Using a Violet-Excited Cell-Permeable DNA Binding Dye, Telford, WG, et al. (2007) Stem Cells. 4:1029-1036. (DyeCycle Violet)
- Fluorescence-Intensity Multiplexing: Simultaneous Seven-Marker, Two-Color Immunophenotyping using Flow Cytometry. Bradford, JA, et al. (2004) Cytometry Part A. 61A:142–152
- Detection of S-phase cell cycle progression using 5-ethynyl-2′-deoxyuridine incorporation with click chemistry, an alternative to using 5-bromo-2′-deoxyuridine antibodies. Buck, SB, et al. (2008) Biotechniques. 44:927-929.
- Cell Type Specific Applicability of 5-Ethynyl-2’- deoxyuridine (EdU) for Dynamic Proliferation Assessment in Flow Cytometry. Diermeier-Daucher, S. et al. (2009) Cytometry Part A. 61A:142–152
- Advanced Cell Proliferation Analysis
The Celltrace Violet Cell Proliferation Kit
- Tuning Acoustic Forces For Flow Cytometry
The Attune™ Acoustic Focusing Cytometer
- Dead Cell Identification In Flow Cytometry
Eliminate Dead Cells For Increased Accuracy
- Accurate Assessment Of Microbial Viability By Flow Cytometry
Live/Dead® Baclight™ Bacterial Viability Kit Meets The Attune® Acoustic Focusing Cytometer
- Simplifying Cell Proliferation Analysis
Click-It Edu Flow Cytometry Kits: A Faster, Simpler Way To Analyze Dna Replication
- A No-Lyse, No-Wash, No-Cell Loss Method For Immunophenotyping
Simplify Sample Preparation Without Compromising Data Using The Attune Acoustic Focusing Cytometer
- Rare Stem Cells Detected Using The Attune Acoustic Focusing Cytometer
Identification Of Putative Limbal Stem Cells In Populations Of Normal Human Corneal Epithelial Cells
- Flow Cytometry In Environmental Microbiology
Using The Attune Acoustic Focusing Cytometer To Detect Marine Photosynthetic Picoplankton
- A Ratiometric Approach to Apoptosis Detection by Flow Cytometry
- Finding the Right Match
Optimal Pairing of Dyes and Antibodies for Flow Cytometry
- Dual Pulse Labeling of Cell Proliferation
Combining Click Chemistry With Highly Specific Brdu Antibodies for a Simplified Method
- Accurate Compensation is As Easy As Abc
Abc™ and Arc™ Kits for Flow Cytometry Compensation
- A Growing List of Tools for the Violet Laser
A Guide to Violet-Excited Reagents for Flow Cytometry
- Near-Infrared Dye for Live Cell Cycle Analysis
Vybrant® Dyecycle™ Ruby Stain
- Dead Cell Stains in Flow Cytometry: A Comprehensive Analysis
Viability Detection in Every Color