Attune® Cytometer Software v2.1.0 + Upgrade Kit—
Faster analysis is just an upgrade away
What’s New In Attune® Software v2.1.0?
- Better performance—responsiveness of software v2.1.0 is dramatically improved over v1.2.5
- Faster analysis of samples—save time with batch processing, ability to select multiple objects, and easier experiment setup and data analysis
- Sample recovery—no other syringe-driven system offers the ability to recover unused samples
- Increased functionality—additional functionality beyond supporting the use of 96- and 384-well plates
Increased Functionality Includes:
- Compensation from plate wells or tubes
- Heat mapping for easy data visualization
- Recovery of sample in tube mode at the end of sample processing
- Batch exporting of FCS files, statistics, and printing, including multi-sample, specimen, and experiment level
- Formatting of workspace, including justification tools for workspace objects
- Ability to define the number of events to be displayed, up to 5 million
- Single Click Record option without need to press Run and then Record
- Ability to select multiple objects on the workspace
- New global and local workspace functionality
- Ability to print workspace and performance tests
- Ability to set population on a plot using hyperlink shortcut in plot title
Do I Need to Purchase an Upgrade Kit?
What’s Included In the Upgrade Kit?
The Attune® Software (v2.1.0) and Computer Upgrade Kit includes:
How to Purchase the Upgrade Kit
There are two ways to purchase the upgrade kit: