Attune® Publications & Posters
Find Attune® cytometer scientific posters focusing on many areas such as sensitivity and throughput, multi-color immunophenotyping analysis, rare event detection, and disease research.
- Flow Cytometry of the Side Population (SP). Petriz J. Curr Protoc Cytom. 64:9.23.1-9.23.20.
- Design, Synthesis, and Biological Evaluation of the Analogues of Glaziovianin A, a Potent Antitumor Isoflavone. Hayakawa I, Ikedo A, Chinen T, Usui T Kigoshi H. Bioorg Med Chem. Aug. 16, 2012.
- Shifting the Paradigm: The Putative Mitochondrial Protein ABCB6 Resides in the Lysosomes of Cells and in the Plasma Membrane of Erythrocytes. Kiss K, Brozik A, Kucsma N, Toth A, Gera M, Berry L, Vallentin A, Vial H, Vidal M, Szakacs G. (2012) PLoS ONE 7(5): e37378. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0037378.
- Flow Cytometry: Retrospective, Fundamentals and Recent Instrumentation. Picot J, Guerin L, Van Kim CL, Boulanger CM (2012) Cytotechnol 64: 109-130.
- High-Throughput Monitoring of Plant Nuclear DNA Contents Via Flow Cytometry. Galbraith DW, Lambert GM (2012). Meth Mol Biol 918: 311-325.
- ON 01910.Na is Selectively Cytotoxic for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Cells through a Dual Mechanism Involving PI3K/AKT Inhibition and Induction of Oxidative Stress. Chapman CM, Sun X, Roschewski M, Aue G, Farooqui M, Stennett LS, Gibellini F, Arthur D, Perez-Galán P, Wiestner A (2012) Clin Cancer Res 18: 1979-1991.
- Selective Targeting of the Repressive Transcription Factors YYI and cMyc to Disrupt Quiescent Human Immunodeficiency Viruses. Barton KML, Margolis DM (2012) AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses. doi:10.1089/AID.2012.0227.
- Enhanced siRNA Delivery and Silencing Gold-Chitosan Nanosystem with Surface Charge-Reversal Polymer Assembly and Good Biocompatibility. Han L, Zhao J, Zhang X, Cao W, Hu X, Zou G, Duan X, Liang X-J (2012) ACS Nano DOI: 10.1021/nn3024688.
- NIST/ISAC Standardization Study: Variability in Assignment of Intensity Values to Fluorescence Standard Beads and in Cross Calibration of Standard Beads to Hard Dyed Beads. Hoffman R, Wang L, Bigos M, Nolan JP (2012) Cytometry Part A 81A: 785–796.
- Coordination between TLR9 Signaling in Macrophages and CD3 Signaling in T Cells Induces Robust Expression of IL-30. Denada Dibra, Jeffry J. Cutrera and Shulin Li J Immunol 2012 188:3557-3558; doi:10.4049/jimmunol.1290012
- Altered microRNA expression in B lymphocytes in multiple sclerosis: Towards a better understanding of treatment effects. Claudia Sieversa, Maria Meiraa, Francine Hoffmanna, Paulo Fontourab, Ludwig Kapposa, Raija L.P. Lindberga, Clinical Immunology, Volume 144, Issue 1, July 2012, Pages 70–79
- Caffeoylserotonin suppresses THP-1 monocyte adhesion and migration via inhibition of the integrin β1/FAK/Akt signalling pathway. Yoon JH, Kim HE, Choi JY, Bae HJ, Lee SG. Fitoterapia. 2012 May 2.
- Multicellular tumor spheroid formation in duplex microcapsules for analysis of chemosensitivity. Sakai S, Inamoto K, Liu Y, Tanaka S, Arii S, Taya M. Cancer Sci. 2012 Mar;103(3):549-54
- Molecular integrity and global gene expression of breast and lung cancer stem cells under long-term storage and recovery. Karimi-Busheri F, Zadorozhny V, Carrier E, Fakhrai H. Cell Tissue Bank. 2012 May 18.
- Isolation and characterization of wharton's jellyderived multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells obtained from bovine umbilical cord and maintained in a defined serum-free three-dimensional system. Garcia AF, Novais JB, Silva-Frade CS, Ferrarezi MC, Andrade AL, Gameiro R. BMC Biotechnol. 2012 May 4;12(1):18
- Size-Dependent Localization and Penetration of Ultrasmall Gold Nano-particles in Cancer Cells, Multicellular Spheroids, and Tumors in Vivo. Huang K, Ma H, Liu J, Huo S, Kumar A, Wei T, Zhang X, Jin S, Gan Y, Wang PC, He S, Zhang X, Liang X-J (2012) ACSNano DOI: 10.1021/nn301282m.
- CO2 Gas Induced Drug Release from pH-sensitive Liposome to Circumvent Doxorubicin Resistant Cells. Liu J, Ma H, Wei T, Liang X-J (2012) ChemComm 48: 4869-4871.
- Could a B-1 Cell Derived Phagocyte "Be One" of the Perioneal Macrophages during LPS-Driven Inflammation? Popi AF, Osugui L, Perez KR, Longo-Maugéri IM, Mariano M (2012) PLoS ONE 7(3): e34570.
- Enhanced Dispersibility and Cellular Transmembrane Capability of Single-Wall Carbon Nanotubes by Polycyclic Organic Compounds as Chaperon. Wang L, Zhang L, Xue X, Ge G, Liang X (2012) Nanoscale DOI: 10.1039/c2nr30346a.
- Single-Cell Adhesion Tests against Functionalized Microspheres Arrayed on AFM Cantilevers Confirm Heterophilic E- and N-Cadherin Binding. Ounkomol C, Yamada S, Heinrich V (2010) Biophys J 99: L100–L102.
- The Use of Spinning-Disk Confocal Microscopy for the Intravital Analysis of Platelet Dynamics in Response to Systemic and Local Inflammation. Jenne CN, Wong CHY, Petri B, Kubes P (2011) PLoS ONE 6(9): e25109.
- Fibroblasts Expressing the Thyrotropin Receptor Overarch Thyroid and Orbit in Graves’ Disease. Smith TJ, Padovani-Claudio DA, Lu Y, Raychaudhuri N, Fernando R, Atkins S, Gillespie EF, Gianoukakis AG, Miller BS, Gauger PG, Doherty GM, Douglas RS (2011) J Clin Endocrinol Metab 96(12): 3827–3837.
- Functional Innervation of Hepatic iNKT Cells Is Immunosuppressive Following Stroke. Wong CHY, Jenne CN, Lee W-Y, Léger C, Kubes P (2011) Science 334: 101-105.
Attune® Scientific Posters
|High Sensitivity Applications for the Attune® Acoustic Focusing Cytometer |
Presented by Bill Telford, head of the Experimental Transplantation and Immunonology Branch's FACS Core Facility at CYTO 2012.
|Studying Malaria using the Attune® Acoustic Focusing Cytometer |
Presented by Grace Chojnowski, Flow Cytometry and Imaging Facility manager at Queensland Institute of Medical Research at CYTO 2012.
|A Novel No-Wash, No-Lyse Method For Residual Leukocyte Enumeration Using Acoustic Focusing Flow Cytometry and a Cell-Membrane Permeant DNA Dye |
Presented by José-Enrique O'Connor, head of the Laboratory of Cytomics at Centro de Investigación Príncipe Felipe at CYTO 2012.
|Ultrasmall And Beyond: Nuclear Holopoloid Genome Sizing of Carnivorous Plant Species by Acoustic Focusing Cytometry |
Flow cytometry has been widely utilized as an expeditious and accurate method for the estimation of plant holoploid nuclear genome size (C‐value).
|Phospho‐Protein Detection Using Acoustic Cytometry |
Multiparameter flow cytometry is an important tool for examining cell signaling pathways. Using this acoustic focusing technology the sample stream can be slowed down...
|Acoustic Focusing Cytometry: Sensitivity and Throughput |
We examined changes in sensitivity with sample flow rate using acoustic focusing cytometry. We performed typical assays using the Applied Biosystems® Attune® Acoustic Focusing Cytometer...
|Acoustic Flow Cytometry for Multicolor Immunophenotyping Analysis |
Acoustic focusing enables both longer cell interrogation times and higher throughput, which provide higher-precision analysis of dilute samples without compromising the speed of collection...
|Identification and Initial Characterization of Limbal Stem Cells Isolated From Human Cornea |
Limbal stem cells are known to be precursor cells that repopulate the cornea during wound healing and corneal repair. Limbal stem cells in the basal region give rise to transit amplifying (TA) cells...
|Rare Event Detection using Acoustic Cytometry |
Detection of rare events (defined as populations of cells that make up less than 5% of the total cells), includes the detection of stem cells, minimal residual disease, tetramers, NKT cells, and fetomaternal...
|Acoustic Cytometry for Rare Event Detection of PNH Cells |
Flow cytometry is the method of choice for detection of paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria (PNH), and is made possible with technological improvements in instrumentation combined with...