Research Applications for the Attune® Cytometer
Find Attune® cytometer application notes for immunophenotyping, cell cycle analysis, cell proliferation, apoptosis, GFP & RFP detection, microbiological applications, and analysis of marine samples.
The Attune® Acoustic Focusing Cytometer, with its fast acquisition times and increased precision, overcomes the technological hurdles involved in analyzing CECs.
- Read More About detecting human circulating endothelial cells
Side Population Analysis
In this study, we demonstrate the ability of the Attune® Acoustic Focusing Cytometer with the blue/ violet laser configuration to quickly analyze a large number of events in search of very rare populations of stem cells.
- Read more about stem cell identification by side population
Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells (hMSCs)
Adult human mesenchymal stem cells (hMSCs) are rare fibroblast-like cells capable of differentiating into a variety of cell tissues, including bone, cartilage, muscle, ligament, tendon, and adipose.
- Read more about the detection of human mesenchymal stem cells (hMSCs)
Cell Cycle Analysis
Cell cycle analysis is just one example of an application in which precise detection of differences in fluorescence intensity between multiple cell populations is critical...
- Read More About cell cycle analysis for the Attune® cytometer
Successful proliferation analysis by dye dilution requires sensitive instrumentation and an extremely bright dye to accurately distinguish fluorescently labeled cells from autofluorescence after several cell divisions...
- Read More About cell proliferation for the Attune® cytometer
Marine Sample Analysis
Flow cytometry is a powerful tool for studying the biology, ecology, and biogeochemistry of marine photosynthetic picoplankton...
- Read More About marine sample analysis for the Attune® cytometer
The Attune® Acoustic Focusing Cytometer exhibits excellent segregation of populations in immunophenotyping experiments (with up to 6 colors)...
- Read more about immunophenotyping with the Attune® Cytometer
The Attune® Acoustic Focusing Cytometer is compatible with a broad offering of reagents and kits for flow cytometric apoptosis testing...
- Download the Attune® cytometer apoptosis application note
GFP & RFP Detection
In recent years the application of flow cytometry to the study of various microbiological phenomena has increased, finding utility in studies that include detection and quantification...
- Read more about microbiological analysis with the Attune® Cytometer