Tali® Applications & Publications
The Tali® Image Cytometer provides researchers with a rapid and comprehensive platform to assess thousands of cells in a population, right from their benchtop. Below you'll find a number of tested applications for this versatile image cytometer.
- Marchi, S et. al. (2013) Downregulation of the Mitochondrial Calcium Uniporter by Cancer-Related miR-25. Current Biology. 23(1):58-63.
- Bonora, M et. al (2013) Role of the c subunit of the FO ATP synthase in mitochondrial permeability transition. Cell Cycle 12(4):1–10.
- Gonzalez, S., et al. (2012) Rescue of nonsense mutations by amlexanox in human cells. Orphanet. J Rare Dis. 7(1):58. [Epub ahead of print]
- Nicolaou, K.A., et al. (2012) Induction of discrete apoptotic pathways by bromo-substituted indirubin derivatives in invasive breast cancer cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 425(1):76-82.
- Fukaya, Y., et al. (2012) Platelet-rich plasma inhibits the apoptosis of highly adipogenic homogeneous preadipocytes in an in vitro culture system. Exp Mol Med. 44(5):330-9.
- Lucas, B.E., et al. (2012) Mono-(2-ethylhexyl)-phthalate (MEHP) affects ERK-dependent GDNF signalling in mouse stem-progenitor spermatogonia. Toxicology. 299(1):10-9.
- Remple, K., et al. (2011) Assessment of GFP expression and viability using the tali image-based cytometer. J Vis Exp. (57).