Mouse T Cell Activation and Expansion
Ready-to-use Dynabeads® allows for simultaneous signalling to TCR/CD3 and CD28 for physiological activation and expansion of mouse T cells.
Here's a short overview of the available mouse products. For a more complete overview, check out this Product Selection Guide (pdf),
|Product||Starting sample||Main benefits|
|Dynabeads® Mouse T-Activator CD3/CD28 (0.4 ml)|
Dynabeads® Mouse T-Activator CD3/CD28 (2 ml)
Dynabeads® Mouse T-Activator CD3/CD28 (10 ml)
|Mouse spleen or lymph node cells, mouse T cell clones, mouse CD4+ and CD8+ T cell subsets.||Artificial antigen-presenting cells, optimised for mouse T cell activation and expansion.|
Also includes a new protocol for mouse Treg expansion.
- Berger, C. et al. (2003) CD28 costimulation and immunoaffinity-based selection efficiently generate primary gene-modified T cells for adoptive immunotherapy.Blood 101:476–484.
- Bonyhadi, M. et al. (2005) In vitro engagement of CD3 and CD28 corrects T cell defects in chronic lymphocytic leukemia. J Immunol 174:2366–2375.
- Hami, L. et al. (2003) Comparison of a static process and a bioreactor-based process for the GMP manufacture of autologous Xcellerated T cells for clinical trials. BioProcessing Journal Vol. 2 No. 6, November/December 2003.
- Levine, B.L. et al. (2002) Adoptive transfer of costimulated CD4+ T cells induces expansion of peripheral T cells and decreases CCR5 expression in HIV infection. Nat Med 8:47–53.
- Godfrey, W.R. et al. (2004) In vitro expanded human CD4+CD25+ T regulatory cells can markedly inhibit allogeneic dendritic cell stimulated MLR cultures. Blood 104:453–461.
- Coito, S. et al. (2004) Retrovirus-mediated gene transfer in human primary T lymphocytes induces an activation-and transduction/selection-dependent TCRBV repertoire skewing of gene-modified cells. Stem Cells Dev 13:71–81.
- Rapoport, A.P. et al. (2005) Restoration of immunity in lymphopenic individuals with cancer by vaccination and adoptive T-cell transfer. Nat Med 11:1162–1163.