CaptureSelect™ Affinity Products and Services
CaptureSelect™ products are affinity ligands created through a proprietary technology based on camelid-derived single-domain antibody fragments. The ligand is a 12kD single-domain fragment (VHH) that comprises the 3 CDRs that form the antigen binding domain, efficiently produced in yeast.
Designed for stability, affinity, and selectivity, CaptureSelect™ products offer the benefits of reduced cost of purification, higher quality product, and increased flexibility in the purification process. These features make CaptureSelect™ products a preferred tool for bioseparation and life science applications.
We offer a range of CaptureSelect™ products for different applications.
- Process Scale Products: Novel off-the-shelf products for purification of various biomolecules such as monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies, Fab fragments, rProteins and viruses. Paired leakage assays offer additional tools for process development or for routine quality control processes.
- Analytical Products—Prepacked POROS® CaptureSelect™ Affinity Columns are designed for quantitation and small scale purification of IgG, IgM, Fab Fragments, HSA or IgG Fc fusion proteins.
- Custom Ligand and Resin Design— Purification solutions are provided for various large-scale applications such as scavenging of impurities and single-step product isolation from complex media. Our ligand discovery program has proven itself for a wide variety of biotherapeutic compounds, including antibodies and antibody fragments, recombinant and plasma proteins, and even viral particles.
- Lab-Scale Purification— Ready-to-use immobilized products including:
- Antibody purification: The Antibody Toolbox® products are specifically designed to purify antibody in any format with high affinity and specificity.
- Sample preparation: The Proteomics Toolbox® products are all single use products for sample preparation from human plasma or serum.
- Protein purification: Products for the single-step purification of selected therapeutic proteins or fusion proteins.
- Ligand conjugates: CaptureSelect™ ligands have been chemically conjugated to biotin for use in analytical assays.
The manufacturing process used to produce the single-domain antibodies in yeast is completely free of animal-derived components. The facility includes large capacity reactors and a newly commissioned separation suite, allowing for rapid scale up and efficient industrial production of the affinity ligands.