Recombinant antibody characteristics include:
• APPLICATIONS: This SHH ABfinity™ Recombinant oAb has been validated for use in indirect ELISA, WB, and ICC.
• HOST SPECIES AND ISOTYPE: This is a recombinant rabbit oligoclonal IgG against human SHH.
• CLONE ID OF OLIGOCLONAL ANTIBODY (oAb): The oAb clone is 23HCLC.
• REACTIVITY: Along with human SHH, this oAb is predicted to react with monkey, dog, rabbit, rat, mouse, and pig.
• PRODUCT SIZE: 100 µg
Specific for SHH
Sonic Hedgehog (SHH) is a signaling protein belonging to Hedgehog family. Like other hedgehog proteins SHH also plays an important role in patterning during embryonic development. SHH is auto catalytically cleaved into N and C terminal domains. The SHH-N terminal domain is involved in signaling wheras the SHH-C terminal is involved in cholesterol transferase activity. SHH-N binds to the Patched (PTC) receptor resulting in release of Smoothened (SMO) protein from repression. The downstream signaling proceeds through transcription factors, GLI oncogene and HRK4.
Learn more about the superior performance of ABfinity™ recombinant monoclonal antibodies.
See Life Technologies' full line of ABfinity™ recombinant monoclonal antibodies.
- Heussler H S and Suri M. Sonic Hedgehog. Mol Pathol. 2003 June; 56(3): 129-131. PMID: 12782757