Recombinant antibody characteristics include:
• APPLICATIONS: This RPS6 [pS 235/236] ABfinity™ Recombinant mAb has been validated for use in indirect ELISA, WB, FC, and ICC.
• HOST SPECIES AND ISOTYPE: This is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal IgG against human RPS6 (pS 235/236).
• CLONE ID OF MONOCLONAL ANTIBODY (mAb): The mAb clone is IH21L4.
• REACTIVITY: Along with human RPS6 [pS 235/ 236], this mAb is predicted to react with monkey, dog, horse, bat, rat and rabbit.
• PRODUCT SIZE: 100 µg
Specific for RPS6 [pS 235/ 236]
Ribosomal protein 6 is an important component of 40S ribosomal subunit. It belongs to S6E family of ribosomal proteins. RPS6 is a key substrate for kinases, and it is phosphorylated by growth fators and mitogens. Phosporylation of RPS6 is well regulated and the different phosphorylation sites are highly conserved (1). RPS6 plays a significant role in cell growth and cell division (2).
Learn more about the superior performance of ABfinity™ recombinant monoclonal antibodies.
See Life Technologies' full line of ABfinity™ recombinant monoclonal antibodies.
- Journal of Biological Chemistry, 286, 8688-8696.
- Genes & Dev. 2005. 19: 2199-2211.