The automated MagVet system enables rapid, simple purification of both RNA and DNA with highly effective removal of PCR inhibitors.
Universal Sample Preparation System for All Pathogens
• Automated nucleic acid purification system utilizing magnetic separation technology
• Choice of 2 magnetic particle processors adapted to the extraction flow: 15 and 96 samples
• Easy and quick extraction validated for many pathogens and sample types used in animal health diagnostics
• All validation data and manuals are available on request
• Only one extraction kit for all pathogens (DNA and RNA) and all samples types (cellular and acellular)
For veterinary use only.
Regulatory requirements vary by country; products may not be available in your geographic area.
Biological hazard safety
WARNING! BIOHAZARD. Biological samples such as tissues, body fluids, infectious agents, and blood of humans and other animals have the potential to transmit infectious diseases. All work should be conducted in properly equipped facilities using the appropriate safety equipment (for example, physical containment devices). Safety equipment also may include items for personal protection, such as gloves, coats, gowns, shoe covers, boots, respirators, face shields, safety glasses, or goggles. Individuals should be trained according to applicable regulatory and company/institution requirements before working with potentially biohazardous materials. Follow all applicable local, state/provincial, and/or national regulations. The following references provide general guidelines when handling biological samples in laboratory environment.U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories (BMBL), 5th Edition, HHS Publication No. (CDC) 21-1112, Revised December 2009World Health Organization, Laboratory Biosafety Manual, 3rd Edition, WHO/CDS/CSR/LYO/2004.11