The DNASTAR® Lasergene® Genomics Suite provides all of the software you need for next-generation sequence assembly and analysis in a single, integrated package. Our software uses a proprietary algorithm to quickly and accurately assemble a genome of any size using a reference on a desktop computer, and includes a comprehensive suite of post-assembly analysis tools, including SNP detection and analysis, evaluation of coverage, consensus annotation, and more.With DNASTAR® Lasergene® Genomics Suite Software You Get:
• SeqMan® NGen® software for next-generation sequence assembly, Lasergene® Core Suite for post-assembly analysis, ArrayStar® software for large-scale, multi-sample SNP analysis, and QSeq® software for ChIP-Seq, RNA-Seq and miRNA analysis
• Additional tools for quickly and accurately assembling genomes of any size using a reference on a desktop computer
• Support for most project types, including de novo
and reference-guided assemblies, Ion AmpliSeq™ Cancer Panel projects, whole genome/whole exome validation, and more
• Support for Ion Torrent™ barcoded data, Ion Torrent™ mate pair and paired-end sequence data, with significantly enhanced variant call accuracy
• Automatically optimized assembly parameter settings
• An easy-to-use interface
• Compatibility with Windows®, Macintosh®, and Linux® operating systems
• A one-year license to use the softwarePowerful Software To Use With the Ion Torrent™ Personal Genome Machine™ Sequencer
The DNASTAR® Lasergene® Genomics Suite automatically optimizes assembly parameters based on the Ion Torrent™ system's sequence characteristics and your specific project objective, such as targeted resequencing, assembly of a small genome, or transcriptome assembly. You can easily adjust the parameters with the user-friendly interface.Versatile Tools for the Analysis of Sequence Data
After completing the assembly, your analysis is facilitated by numerous tools included with the software, such as a dynamic method for evaluating SNPs, reports for identifying large insertions and deletions, multiple options for automatically annotating your consensus sequence with existing or new features, the ability to design primers for regions of low coverage, the creation of high-quality images of your annotated consensus, and more.
The DNASTAR® Lasergene® Genomics Suite is compatible with Windows®, Macintosh®, and Linux® desktop computers having as little as 16 GB RAM.
This license is for commercial users. An academic license
(4462914) is also available.
For Research Use Only. Not intended for any animal or human therapeutic or diagnostic use.